The East Central Arkansas Regional Library is looking to fill the following part-time positions:
- LIBRARY ASSISTANT I – Wynne Branch (Part Time and Full Time). Starting at $11/hr.
- LIBRARY ASSISTANT I – Cotton Plant Branch (Part Time - 19.5 hrs per week). Starting at $11/hr.
We are also accepting applications for to create a pool of applicants for future openings in all Library Assistant positions throughout the system.
- LIBRARY ASSISTANT I positions require a high school diploma and some college. Positions start at $11 per hour
- LIBRARY ASSISTANT II positions requires a high school diploma and some college. Associates degree preferred. Office/library/educational programming experience preferred. Starting at $12.00 per hour.
- LIBRARY ASSISTANT III position requires an associates degree and office or library experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Starting at $12.50 per hour.
Job descriptions and additional information can be found at https://www.ecarls.org/ecarl-employment
Arkansas driver’s license required for all positions.
TO APPLY: Submit cover letter and resume to ECARL Employment, 410 Merriman Avenue, East, Wynne, Arkansas 72396 or deliver in person to the Augusta or Wynne locations. Cover letters and resumes can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org